Category List

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Ray-Ban 'Folding Wayfarer' Sunglasses. In my opinion they never went out of fashion, and here they are, hyped out if I must say. The beautiful wayfarer glasses, rediscovered. Pretty stylish, I gotta pick one.

Ray-Ban 'Folding Wayfarer' Sunglasses. In my opinion they never went out of fashion, and here they are, hyped out if I must say. The beautiful wayfarer glasses, rediscovered. Pretty stylish, I gotta pick one.
Ray-Ban 'Folding Wayfarer' Sunglasses. In my opinion they never went out of fashion, and here they are, hyped out if I must say. The beautiful wayfarer glasses, rediscovered. Pretty stylish, I gotta pick one.
Click here to download
Sienna Miller - best dressed
Sienna Miller - best dressed
Click here to download
Mmmmmmm double yum!
Mmmmmmm double yum!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment