Category List

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Hats I adore ..... “The way you wear your hat, The way you sip your tea, The mem'ry of all that -- No, no! They can't take that away from me!” ? Ira Gershwin

James Dean & Elizabeth Taylor during Giant.
James Dean & Elizabeth Taylor during Giant.
Click here to download
?Young Leo? www.brayola.com
?Young Leo? www.brayola.com
Click here to download
Mens Celebrity Hairstyles
Mens Celebrity Hairstyles
Click here to download
Hats I adore ..... “The way you wear your hat, The way you sip your tea, The mem'ry of all that -- No, no! They can't take that away from me!” ? Ira Gershwin
Hats I adore  .....  “The way you wear your hat,   The way you sip your tea,   The mem'ry of all that --   No, no! They can't take that away from me!”   ? Ira Gershwin
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment